Global Alliance Worldwide Chauffeured Services Ltd.
Safety & Cleaning Protocol
At Global Alliance the safety, security, and privacy of our clients is paramount. We have made great effort to ensure that our vehicles are a clean and safe environment for both our chauffeurs and passengers. Below you will find information on the steps we have taken to minimize the possibility of exposure to Covid-19.
Personal Health Check – Chauffeurs
- Chauffeurs will always wear a face mask in the presence of a passenger. For proper use please view this link: https://www.toronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/8fdf-How-to-Safely-Wear-a-Cloth-or-Face-Covering-Banner.pdf
- If the mask causes glasses to fog up, chauffeur may wear mask as to cover mouth only.
- Chauffeur will greet passengers outside the vehicle and offer hand sanitizer prior to entry of vehicle.
- Chauffeur will ask passenger if they prefer to handle their own luggage or assist as normal.
- Chauffeur will ask if passenger prefers to open their own door.
- Hand sanitizer is to be placed and made available to the passenger in the vehicle.
- Water is to be offered and provided upon request, and not placed in passenger area as previously done.
- No magazines or other materials are to be left in the seat pockets.
- No passengers are to be allowed entry into vehicle without wearing a mask. If the client does not have their own, the chauffeur will offer one.
Cleaning Procedures – Chauffeur
- All vehicles are to be cleaned and wiped down daily and throughout the day as normal.
- After cleaning, disinfectant is to be applied to the entire vehicle daily. (Decon 30)
- A disinfectant wipe of all touch points is to be done prior to and after each passenger. This includes all door handles, seats, and seat belts and buckles.
- Protective gloves are to be worn during cleaning. For proper removal of gloves please view this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy9xxpscSQw
- After cleaning is complete, chauffeur is to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer.
Fleet Cleaning and Maintenance
- All vehicles are being professionally cleaned and sanitized using an electrostatic spray application of disinfectant.
We have chosen Decon 30 for its effectiveness, minimal dwell time and environmental friendliness. https://benefect.com/ca/products/decon-30/
- After disinfectant is applied, an antimicrobial product called Aegis Microbe Shield (https://www.microban.com/antimicrobial-solutions/technologies/aegis-microbe-shield)
will be applied to prevent bacteria from remaining on any surfaces. This will also be applied using an electrostatic sprayer. A sticker indicating such will be displayed inside the vehicle for passenger visibility.
- Regular cleaning will be done after each use, followed by an electrostatic application of disinfectant